Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!!


Hello again! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written. My typist (a.k.a. Mom) has been pretty busy.
But now here we are, I'm 29 weeks old and only 11 more until I get to make my real world debut! I think everyone is getting really excited for me to get here - I know I'm sure ready!!
There's really not a lot going on in here right now. I'm slowly creeping my way towards 3 pounds and Mom has gained a total of 10 so far, but she says she knows it's going to start coming on strong soon! From here on out I'll start packing on the fat so I'll be nice and plump when I arrive. I'm taking more and more practice breaths every day and have learned how to blink my eyes. I have definitely gotten a lot stronger. Mommy feels every move I make now and Daddy can see and feel most of them too.
Mom had a glucose test done at our last appointment and the first one came back a little high. So they had us come back a few days later and do another one and it was A-OK! So no gestational diabetes for us!
A few weekends ago we went and saw some man named George Strait in concert. Mom called him the King of Country Music. It was pretty boring for me and Dad, but Mom really enjoyed it. Daddy's big excitement is college football starting this week. In fact, at this very moment he is out watching his man-love Adrian Peterson play NFL football here in Houston. He has been looking forward to it for a long time!
On Friday, the people Mom works with threw her a baby shower. I'm really confused about this shower business, as far as I could tell there was no showering going on... There were definitely lots of "awwwws" and "how cutes" though. There was also plenty of good food that Mom ate too much of.
This weekend is a big weekend for us, we get to make a road trip to Pittsburg where Mom and Dad went to college, it's also where they met. We're going to watch a football game there. Dad is so excited he can hardly stand it. He keeps saying something about "stomping ground" whatever that means. And we get to see Grammy Pammy and Nana Cathy too!!!
It's time for mom to eat because I'm getting hungry so I need to go. I will try not to wait so long to write next time!
Love,
Marco III (Tripp)

No comments:

Post a Comment