The big day is almost here! Officially, there are 3 weeks until I'm supposed to arrive, but as of today I am considered "full-term" so it could really be any day now. Mom and I are hoping I come sooner rather than later, but Dad wants to wait until we get all moved. Mom is tired and says I'm really heavy on her back and pelvis and I'm just cramped so I'm ready to get here!
Speaking of moving, we close on the new house on November 5th (that's also when Aunt Nina turns 18)! It's getting really close and Mom and Dad are really excited. Mom is most excited that she doesn't have to take part in too much moving - hehehehe.
We go to the doctor every week now to see how I am growing and how close I am to getting here. Last week Dr. Irwin told Mom that I have "dropped" down to where I'm supposed to be and things are getting closer. She also lost one pound (good job Mom!!). Dad says he can't understand how that is possible with the way she eats, but let's face it, I'm a growing boy! Mom's belly measured normal this time, so there is hope that I might not be as big as Dr. Irwin originally thought - keep our fingers crossed Mom says. As soon as I figure out where my fingers are, I'll be sure to do that. He did give Mom the info as far as when to call and what number to call so we're ready whenever it's time.
We went and toured the hospital where I will be born yesterday. It's really nice. It's a little far away from our current house (25 minutes) and even farther from the new one (45 minutes), but Mom feels most comfortable with it because it is where our doctor always delivers and they have a NICU in house that babies are flown to a lot, which means if I were to need extra care, Mom and me wouldn't have to be separated. With what Aunt Val and Cousin Landon went through, this is really important to Mom.
I almost forgot! Today is Papa Marco's birthday - I won't say how old.... Mom has been trying to get me to come out all day so I could be born on his birthday, but I'm just not quite ready. Happy Birthday Papa!!!!
That's all for now folks - I'll keep you posted as things happen!
Love,
Marco III (Tripp)

No comments:
Post a Comment